Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Valentines gift of the heart

It's Valentine's Day.

You would expect a little token from the one you love, right?

Just a sweet little something -- a loving glance, a kiss, some time alone -- obeying the guideline: "It's the thought that counts."

What gift could be better than to know that someone is thinking about you all the time -- occupies their thoughts with you always?

That's what God does...are you ready to receive His gift? Are you willing to give the same to Him?

Spend some time getting to know God better. And, you'll be surprised what you'll learn about yourself, and how much God truly loves you!

Make a date this Valentine's Day to spend some time with the God who thinks about you every moment of your life; Who loves you with an everlasting love; Who wants to spend eternity with you.

It's time to return the love.

He's given you His Sacred Heart, will you give Him yours?

Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus

O most holy heart of Jesus, fountain of every blessing, I adore you, I love you, and with lively sorrow for my sins I offer you this poor heart of mine. Make me humble, patient, pure and wholly obedient to your will. Grant, Good Jesus, that I may live in you and for you. Protect me in the midst of danger. Comfort me in my afflictions. Give me health of body, assistance in my temporal needs, your blessing on all that I do, and the grace of a holy death. Amen.


1 comment:

Mary said...

Miss you friend. I am giving you a blogging award. Stop by and pick it up when you can. http://passionateperseverance.blogspot.com/2012/02/passing-on-love.html