Friday, March 4, 2011

Daily Grind

Time to wake up an smell the coffee! That's a phrase typically used to point out a lack of insight. It actually fits my current situation perfectly, both figuratively and literally. I have embarked on a new journey in coffee drinking -- the Keurig! It's an amazing machine, but I have to admit, there is a BIG downside. I miss waking up to the smell of coffee brewing -- it just gets the morning off to a good start.

I think the taste and the ease of preparation may win out in the end, though. It's the best tasting cup of coffee ever, and always steaming hot! I guess I'll just have to find another comforting smell to get me up and moving!

Jesus did say:
If any man thirst, let him come to me, and drink." (John 7:37)
Can I apply that to the Keurig? -- I might be able to tolerate mornings without the essence of coffee more easily!

No comments: