Monday, March 7, 2011

Daily Grind #2



1. Friday -- HEADACHE really nasty and loud!

2. Saturday -- Should have been at a vow renewal for my niece; play practice for my daughter; basketball play off game for daughter #2, but instead I ended up making it halfway to PA and had to turn around with a MASSIVE MIGRAINE and Stomach Virus!!

3. Birthday for my loving husband, Lyle -- tried really hard to rally and make a fabulous dinner of German Roast Pork and Veggies with Spaetzle and Greenbeans, Lainie made a cake and the girls decorated it...but, I was still feeling rather green around the gills. Sorry hun -- hope you liked the Yankee vs. Oriole tickets anyway.

4. Decided to homeschool three of my girls next year. And so, the adventure begins in organizing, finding a curriculum, checking out the activities in the Homeschool groups...no more wannabe a homeschooler for me...it's time to get back in the game again. We'll miss our friends at school, but hopefully, we won't forget them and they won't forget us.

Praise God for letting me remain grateful for all his gifts...but, mostly for the gift of proper discernment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Tilt-a-Whirl!!