Friday, December 31, 2010

Saying Goodbye to 2010 & Welcoming 2011




The one who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." (Rev 21:5)



2010 has been quite a year! For the most part, it has been a successful ride over some rocky terrain. There are so many thoughts that I would like to express here, but there simply isn't time to make them all known. So, I will share a list of some of the more important things that happened. But, in imitation of the Blessed Mother, I will ponder most of what happened this year in my heart. Enjoy!!!

The 2010 Top 10

10. Refinance Rates



9.  New roof, shutters and gutters [thank you, hail storm]



8. Hardwood floors & tiled back splash




7.  Car accident with no injuries



6.  Faith on the High Wire --the blog is born




5.  Summer jobs that pay for books and winter training



4.  Answered prayers for many of our family and friends who are sick



3.  Family trip to the Most Wonderful Place on Earth -- Disney!!!



2.  A strong marriage and good health for Lyle and myself 



AND



1.  Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament!


So raise a glass as I offer a toast: I hope that you have many things to be grateful for this past year. May there be many exciting and wonderful things in store for you in the new year. Know that you will be in my prayers. God bless you all!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!
From: Faith on the High Wire 

WHAT'S COMING IN THE NEW YEAR?

Join me for a linky party with your top 5 New Year Resolutions -- TOMORROW!

No comments: