Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The One Lovely Blog Award


A couple of weeks ago I was tagged by Kasclar at Journal of a Nobody with the "One Lovely Blog" award (pictured above). Thank you so much! I posted the award on my blog in the side bar and now I am passing it on to 15 other blogs. The rules for passing it on are simple:

1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.

The fun part about this is that I get to explore Catholic blogs and tag 15 of those that interest me. I will email those blogs that I wish to tag with the award.

If I've tagged you, I hope you'll do the same and visit Catholic blogs to let them know they motivated you in some way by sending them the award. This should be fun and not a burden so, don't stress. If you only pass it on to a couple of blogs, that's fine, too. If you want to wait and not do this right now -- NO STRESS -- take your time and make enjoy the process! And, if you can't do it at all, no problem. Just ignore the invitation to participate and God bless you!

With the rules on the table, here are the new blogs (in no special order) I've discovered and wish to pass the "One Lovely Blog" Award on to 8 blogs (I didn't have time for 15 -- maybe tomorrow):

1. Darby at Beyond Pearls

2. Kathy, Allison, Peony & Mary at Feminine Geniuses (OK -- I contribute to this blog, but I really like it)

3. Mary at Passionate Perseverance

4. Pansy & Peony The Two Sleepy Mommies

5. Barbara at These Things

6. Mary at Words from Cana

7. Leslie at A Whole Hearted Catholic

8. Sr. Lisa at Nunspeak 

1 comment:

Kasclar said...

You're welcome! I look forward to checking out some of these blogs.