Thursday, September 2, 2010

small successes

FaithButton


1.

I had my first article posted on Catholic Womanhood at Catholic News Agency. I'm excited because it generated a little heat. Come take a look.

2.

After two malls, 6 stores, a million phone calls to friends and three hours of trying, I was able to find the half-slips necessary to go under the junior brides maid dresses for my girls. The wedding is tomorrow -- this happened yesterday!!!

3.

Four kids, three schools, one independent driver, two carpools, a wedding to pack for, last minute things that must be done for schools, wedding & life...and, I am still alive! (Oh, I forgot to mention the dog...she keeps us on our toes)

No success is too small to go unnoticed! To share in others small successes, visit Faith & Family Live!

5 comments:

JJ's Mom said...

Great list! Preparing for a wedding is always tough work. My brother-in-laws is coming up...I've had trouble fing dress socks for a toddler boy! The tux rental place doesn't even carry them :(

Michelle said...

Phew! What a busy woman! And a very successful week! Kudos! Off to read your article...

munchesmom said...

Wow! I'm exhausted just reading your successes...LOL! Great week for you! Off to check out your article now.

Farmer's City Wife said...

Congrats on #1!! I'm a subscriber! :)

Anonymous said...

Isn't it crazy how difficult it is to find a slip these days for girls - and why does modesty have to cost so much?! Have fun at the wedding!
-Melissa