Friday, September 10, 2010

E-Book Prize Drawing -- Why God Matters

This Sunday, I will be part of the book tour for Karen Lumbart Fabian and Dcn. Steven Lumbart's new book, Why God Matters, published by Tribute Books.



Tribute Books has graciously given me two E-books to gift to my readers.

So, here's how it works...

On Sunday, read my review as part of the book tour and leave me a comment. I will place all names of those who have left comments on Faith on the High Wire or on my FB group page into a hat and choose two very fortunate winners on Monday, September 13th. Your names will be announced next Tuesday on the blog.

I can't wait to pick the winners!

3 comments:

Karina Fabian said...

Hi, Kathy!

Hope your e-book contests draws a lot of folks to your blog. I'm going to post about it today.

If your readers want to ask me questions in the comment section, I will come back a couple of times on Sunday and Monday and answer them, too.

Blessings,
Karina Fabain
co-author, Why God Matters

Lynn Zimney said...

The book has piqued my interest and I am always amazed at others' stories about their faith journey.

For me, my faith has been a God send as it has always seemd so natural to me. As my life endured losses, I realized how truly blessed I am to have a deep faith.

I often wonder how people without faith manage through life. It seems impossible to me.

Thank you for sharing this book.

Kathy said...

Karina,

Welcome to Faith on the High Wire. I am so excited to be reviewing your book.