Friday, August 13, 2010

Vacation -- Take Me Away!


Wrightsville Beach, NC -- 8/13/10


Posting will be spotty over the next week or so as we are enjoying the beach and a trip south to the World of the Mouse. Please continue to check in. I may be blogging our trip as we go. That will depend on my family and whether or not I am able to sleep at night. If I don't sleep, you'll hear more about our vacation than you want to, I'm sure!

The picture above is from the beach we were at today. I took a walk looking for beach glass while my kids were boogie boarding. Can you believe this little piece of paradise was so serene? This is a very family oriented beach, never too crowded and especially friendly to families with lots of children. As a matter of fact, back at the area where my kids were swimming there were nothing but families; very few of the partakers were teenage couples. It was really lovely, and rather modest, too. NICE!


Picture of Meg & Me before I lost one of the earrings I forgot to take off before we went to the beach! Bummer!

I'll post more later, hopefully! See you on a more regular basis when we return.

Blessings,

Kathy

3 comments:

Peony Moss said...

Did you find any beach glass? I've never had that luck.

Kathy said...

Three pieces...they were the fruits of my walk along the quiet beach...said the Rosary while I looked. :o)

Mary said...

Have fun!!