Thursday, August 26, 2010

small successes

FaithButton


1.

Came back from Florida exhausted and excited from our adventure! I took about 800 pictures and can't wait to start cataloging them.

2.

I was able to answer a question a Faith on the High Wire reader had regarding clerical misogyny. I think it's a timely piece, considering Kathryn Jean Lopez from National Review wrote on it today!

3.

The basement project is back online again. The girls selected the color yesterday and began prepping and painting last night. Silverish-blueish is the hue -- called thin ice. I wonder if that's what I'm on letting them paint on their own!!!


No success is too small to go unnoticed! To share in others small successes, visit Faith & Family Live!

4 comments:

Dianna@KennedyAdventures said...

Do you have a link to the article? I'd love to take a look!

Farmer's City Wife said...

Cataloging 800 vacation pictures? Just thinking about doing that is a huge success! :)

Congrats on a great week!

Kathy said...

FCW -- it's going to take some time!!!

Dianna -- here's the link: http://faithonthehighwire.blogspot.com/2010/08/and-to-support-my-point-kathryn-jean.html

Michelle said...

800 photos? Woah!! I know what one of your HUGE successes will be for next week!