Thursday, August 5, 2010

small successes

FaithButton

1.

I managed to find the leisure in our summer...even with the basement re-do. We have spent two delightful days at the pool just relaxing and enjoying the need to do next to nothing.

2.

I sat at the pool today and worked on cord Rosaries as I watched my kids play with 6 of their friends who came as guests to the pool with us. What a joy to have the bigger ones be responsible for the younger ones. They all had a great time, until the afternoon was cut short by thunder. Oh well, still a great day.

3.

Furniture is moving toward the center of the basement and the walls are getting prepped for patching and sanding. Painting should start this weekend. Oh joy! I am putting the large boy and the very capable young girls in charge of the painting -- I hope no sibling paint wars erupt! :o)

No success is too small to go unnoticed! To share in others small successes, visit Faith & Family Live!

4 comments:

ViolinMama said...

Whew!!! Wow...so much! You are amazing! Great week!!

Mary said...

When they finish painting the basement...can they come to my house and paint? I am dying to do it but need extra hands. Oh well, a girl can dream can't she?
Great list my friend as always! Happy weekend!

Joy said...

Thank you for commenting. Great list, sorry your pool afternoon was cut short by thunder. Good luck with painting this weekend.

Kathy said...

Thanks for the comments, ladies! Always good to hear from sisters in the trenches! Have a wonderful week!