Thursday, July 8, 2010

small successes

FaithButton

1.

I sent two columns off to different publishers for consideration. I am hopeful that one or both will be interested in my work. I'm feeling good about taking this step. Keep me in your prayers.

2.

A very difficult allergy appointment for my daughter ended in success. She is not allergic to ANYTHING -- "the least allergic child ever!" is how the doctor described her. In this family that is not small, that is major -- we are some of the most highly allergic people on the planet! So, that is a positive, at least, in trying to solve her pain issues.

3.

My husband found a great deal on a trip to Orlando, so the family will be heading in a southerly route for vacation this summer. Can't wait to get away!


To share in the small successes of others visit Faith & Family Live!

8 comments:

Barbara said...

Have a great trip, Kathy. After this local weather I'm glad to be heading north next week. Your southern water will probably be a more comfortable temperature than my Adirondack lake, though! :-)

Allison said...

I have a Disney Vacation guide book that is very helpful if you are going that way.

Kathy said...

Disney guide book -- Yes, pass that along, please! I'll let the kids have a go at making some "inside the park decisions".

Barbara, I love to go hiking so your northern plans sound wonderful, too. Enjoy the lake.

Farmer's City Wife said...

Vacation?? How delightful!!

Will pray for the publishers to love what they see :).

Great week!

Mary said...

Great week my friend! Can't wait to see what happens with your writing. Have an awesome time in Orlando. I will try desperately not to be jealous.

Kathy said...

FCW -- pray hard! :o) Thanks, of course, for those prayers.

Mary, does that make it ok for me to be jealous of your writer's weekends?

Theology Student said...

Great job with the columns, Kathy!

Kathy said...

Thanks,TS!

Check out TS's blog:

http://magisteriumforthemasses.blogspot.com/