Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday Salvo


Blessed Feast of Corpus Christi!

1. BRAVO to the current Alaska Governor, Sean Parnell, who hit the brakes hard on a plan to expand the state's child health insurance program because it would pay "for elective abortions and could end up financing more."

Alaska ROCKS!

2. HOORAH to Sutton Stokes who gets it right in his piece, The Benefits of Living Close to Family, in the Washington Times. I don't want to share my memories over Iphones and Facebook -- I want to have family right next door. Thankfully, we are close enough to see family frequently, but I'd much rather be right in the neighborhood!

3. AMEN! to the I am Whole Life Project for creating the video of Andrea Bocelli and his admission that his mother, although counseled to abort, gave him life.

2 comments:

marsharows said...

Thank you, the lovely story of Andre Bocelli & h mother. The gifts he received in his voice & musical talents have touched millions.

Kathy said...

Thanks, M.

I couldn't agree with you more. He has a marvelous gift and a kindly spirit about him. I think he is quite blessed -- I think he recognizes that fact, too. Don't you?