Thursday, June 24, 2010

small successes

FaithButton

1.

Father's Day Officially A Success! I managed two wonderful meals, a relaxing day at the pool with the girls and a somewhat clean house for my husband for Father's Day. Hey, there were even donuts after Mass! Bonus!

2.

One closet down -- many, many others to go. But, as everyone knows, just getting one closet organized is a MAJOR triumph!

3.

I am the proud owner of a new paper shredder. This may seem trivial to some, but I LOVE gadgets! When I was organizing and cleaning and recognized a true need for a new shredder, I became simply giddy! You should see me when I get a new power tool!

To share in the small successes of others visit Faith & Family Live!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Great list my friend! Loving #2. I have that on my summer to do list. Eek! So glad Father's Day was a success. It's great when a plan comes together isn't it? LOL! Have a great week.

Kristen @ St Monica's Bridge said...

I know what a success the closet is. That was one of mine a few weeks ago (and it actually has stayed clean I'm not sure how...)

ViolinMama said...

GREAT week and successes, and I covet all you've done as of late! I'm so behind!!! So thanks for inspiring me!

Debs said...

Oh! Closets! They can be a nightmare. Well done for getting one sorted!

Kathy said...

Thanks for the comments everyone! I am feeling very proud of myself for getting one closet done! I am half way through another...but, the mother of all closets (my own) is calling!!! I'm afraid...very afraid! :o)