Thursday, June 17, 2010

small successes # 14

FaithButton
1.
I experienced the joy of a Healing Mass celebrated by Fr. Pio Mandato a Franciscan Hermit from Scranton, PA. My entire family was blessed with the glove of St. Padre Pio and was given a phrase to pray as a family. It was awe inspiring. Read the whole story here.



2.

I am totally in LOVE with my washing machine. Which translates to, I have the best husband in the whole world. While we were at the store looking at exactly the machine we had researched and agreed upon, the associate said they were out of stock, but could sell us a floor model of much more expensive and higher capacity machine for almost half price. My husband, who would normally want to do more research, looked from me to the associate and said, "SOLD!" Hooray!

3.

The joy of the last day of school for my girls was about cataclysmic! We had picnics in our classes, horns honking and waving farewell to the teachers as we left the carpool line and lunch with friends at a pizza restaurant nearby. It was a whirlwind of fun and a fabulous memory of the last day of the 2009-2010 school year!



To read about how others are celebrating their small success visit Faith & Family Live!

No comments: