Friday, June 18, 2010

Faith Facts Friday



The fact of the matter is that my vocation as wife and mother had to take precedence today for the following reasons:

1.

I had two daughters off to a party at 10am this morning...

2.

Only to join us at the pool for another birthday party for the afternoon...

3.

Only to come home to gather everyone up to go to Eddie's end of year Challenger Baseball Party this evening...which will be followed by a very short night's sleep to wake up for swim team time trials at O-dark-hundred!

So, those are the facts of living my vocation for this week. Next week, hopefully, I will have some HARD facts for you with relation to the Faith. This week you get to see it lived out in a real and joyful way!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Way to go Kathy! Hope everyone swims fast. We had a time trial today too, which my Hero supervised. It is a fact of the faith that cheerful childrearing comes first for us moms. Thanks for reminding me!

Kathy said...

Allison,

I am amazed that I have remained cheerful most of the day! I even took the big girls out for lunch, to the library and then, to Borders to pick up our summer work books.

I know it's Father's Day tomorrow, but I'm afraid he's going to be taking care of me!!! I'm about ready to drop! LOL

BTW -- you have a super Hero! Happy Father's Day!