Thursday, March 11, 2010

small successes -- vol. 5

FaithButton
1.

NO MORE STOMACH VIRUS!

2.

Gave a talk to a fabulous group of women at St. Theresa's Mom's Group. I love to speak to women (and moms) about growing in holiness through their vocation.

3.

Managed to catch our escape artist puppy, Mali, after about a 20 min. dodge and dart game before she was taken out by a car on our busy street...with the help of a husband and several worried children. My mantra -- calm, stay calm, when you catch her, you can kill the dog yourself! (just kidding, that's my NY sarcasm coming out --I love my pup!)


To see more small successes visit Faith & Family LIVE!

1 comment:

alohavale said...

About the dog, completely right approach. If you scold they will learn not to come in a serious situation. It is better to train with love than fear. Good job catching the little rascal.