Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Clarification? Could It Be? -- The Pope Comments on the Importance of the Individual

Do you think Pope Benedict XVI reads Faith on the High Wire? I haven't seen any hits from the Vatican on my Feedjit counter, but He certainly seemed to address the issue raised by Mr. Grossklas that I took exception to the other day.

The pope offered some clarification at a gathering of the Italian Civil Protection Services about the work and worth of individuals.

I have to admit, I laughed when I read the LifeSite story. I love how God defends His Vicar of Christ!



Read the full story at the LifeSite.com link below. Then, ask yourself whether this satisfies any question that might remain about the pope's comments to the Ugandan bishops regarding the "seduction of a materialistic culture of individualism."

Do you think Pope Benedict knows the difference between the materialistic culture of individualism and the good of the individual?

Care for the Poor is the Work of Individuals, not the State: Pope Benedict

No comments: