- We made the decision to have our son, Eddie, Confirmed, completing his Sacraments of Initiation in the Church -- to some this may seem like a "no brainer," to us it was a decision that made us weigh several opinions and factors in Church teaching. The Lord made it abundantly clear that we should proceed.
- The test results on Annie's MRI indicated a serious sinus infection that could be adding to her head pain. No other anomalies were present, praise God!
- I actually went to bed early one night this week after completing all that needed to be done for the next day!
- I was able to keep my Lenten promise every day this week, but for today -- however, the day is still young...could happen, right? God's will be done.
- Lyle and I will get to enjoy a date night tonight to help celebrate a dear friend's birthday -- a Feast Day on a Friday in Lent! -- Maybe I'll order something better than fish sticks to celebrate! Abstinence remains the word of obedience for the day!
To see more small successes visit Faith & Family LIVE!