Thursday, January 21, 2010

Welcome to the Journey

When a friend asked me today if I was ready to enter into the world of blogging, I honestly answered that I really didn't know. Is this what God wants me to do? Again, honestly, I think I won't know until I try. I attempted on several other occasions to create a blog, but it never seemed quite right.

This time, however, is just a little different. I recently completed my MA in Theology, and there is time available that before was occupied with reading, writing and studying. Perhaps now is the time, using this venue, to share my insights with people about life, faith and whatever else crosses my mind.

I hope that as I begin to blog, some of you will find value in what I have to share. I enter into all things to do His Will.

Come join me on the journey as I balance hope and reality.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Welcome to the blogging world Kathy. This is going to be fantastic!! Can't wait to see your first "real" post!!

Peony Moss said...

Welcome aboard!

Meg said...

Very exciting!!

Patricia said...

I have a new blog to stalk!! Thanks Kathy for getting this started :-) We are blessed to know you and to have you share your gifts with us!!